I have a pretty good idea of what to eat and what not to eat. But there is still plenty to learn.
We got some fabulous news from Derek's parents yesterday and started jumping up and down in excitement. Derek made me stop immediately after I started and went to google if it was safe to jump up and down while pregnant. I love that man.
I've continued with my exercise but it worries me. I've read conflicting reports- if you were doing it before it's fine to keep doing it vs. don't get your heart rate above 140. So I'm running my 3 miles, I cut it down a mile just in case but my heart rate gets up to 165 and I freak out if I get a bit out of breath. I also read that if you can talk while you're exercising you're safe, so I'm now that girl that reads the subtitles every now and then at the gym.
Just keepin' it real
No comments:
Post a Comment