Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

7 weeks



Sweet Tater tot: size of a blueberry
How far along?  7 weeks 
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes? nope, not yet
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: getting used to sleeping on my left side, wake up about 2 times a night and go to bed around 8 pm a few times a week
Best moment this week: doctors appointment

Miss Anything? sleeping in whatever position I wish
Movement:
Food cravings: keep food away!
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything
Gender: just hoping for a healthy baby

Symptoms: extreme fatique, headaches, nausea, messy house 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, first random cryings happened this week
Looking forward to: spreading the word


no photo this week, everything still looks the same, I  haven't popped yet.  Today was by far the worst day so far.  I'm just glad I made it through.  On another note, broccoli is completely off the things I can eat list :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...