Sweet Tater tot: size of a grapefruit
How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? some. mostly wearing dresses and skirts
Stretch marks? not yet. but belly is definitely growing
Sleep: pulled out the preggle this week, to the point that I can't sleep without it because my hips hurt so much. It does make a difference but lots of hip pain.
Best moment this week: prenatal visit- current heart rate 145, Derek feeling the baby move again- baby is definitely getting stronger
Miss Anything?: coffee, iced coffee, lattes, sweet tea, cold pizza, lunch meat, gin and tonics
Movement: definitely more but I think I'm missing some of it. Starting to figure out his schedule. Derek has felt him move again now
Food cravings: macaroni and cheese. could eat it all day every day
Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully, no
Gender: boy oh boy!
Symptoms: dry skin, crazy dreams, growing belly, little kicking feet, fatique, funky skin, itchy itchy eyes, hurts to sit, round ligament pain, hip pain
Belly Button in or out? in, but definitely more out than it used to be. some say it should be popping out anytime now but I think we've got a ways to go. We shall see.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional
Looking forward to: making things for our little boy, starting on the nursery- time to get that armoire upstairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment