Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

lately

 
I cannot get enough of this cutie and his hoodie hanging out with the little lion.  
 We're still keep active and growing like a weed over here.  We got out some in the beautiful weather for walks and to play in the grass.  He is still not liking the bright sunshine- gotta get him some shades!
 I am totally loving this guy in a hoodie.  He sticks everything in his mouth these days.  It's adorable.
 Lots of time on the activity gym.  We do this and read books and do tummy time.  That's our day.  Along with sleeping and eating.  Love it.
 I keep trying to get a picture of his smile.  I swear he smiles all the time.  This is the cloest I've gotten so far.
Hand to mouth coordination-check.
 We needed some pants, and going to the store is annoying.  So, I made him some out of an old fleece of Derek's.  I think they are adorable.  This is our spot for tummy time.
 The mirror helps a lot and I'm thankful to have the soft blanket instead of the carpet.  Some days are better than others on getting that head up-it's heavy!
Male bonding at it's finest.  I can't get enough of these two.  Holding hands-love it. 
he looks so grown up here.  I can start to see what he's going to look like as a young man.  So handsome.  We went to visit Derek at his office in this outfit.  Charles and I had lunch with Daddy and met all of his coworker.  We went on a great day he was awake and happy for most of it, then slept the rest.  We are very proud parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...