Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

16 weeks



Sweet Tater tot: size of an avacado
How far along?  16 weeks 
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes? nope, not yet- ordered some this week though
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: is the best thing ever, can't get enough
Best moment this week: Derek singing to the baby, starting my scheduled time with the baby

Miss Anything? caffeine- could use something to help me wake up, sushi
Movement: only if I focus and then it's hit or miss. I still think I could be making it up.
Food cravings: 
Anything making you queasy or sick: randomly I have to stop looking at pinterest b'c the food grosses me out, but nothing in person
Gender: hoping for a healthy baby. 

Symptoms:  round ligament pain, fatique-but definitely more energy this tri mester, dry itchy eyes
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: errrr, emotional?  lots of happy tears this week.
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery, starting to show (grow baby grow)

 *is that a little bump starting to form?  I came out in this outfit and Derek said my belly was poking out so we grabbed a picture.  No makeup- shows how tired I really am and a sweet reminder to wear makeup! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...