Sweet Tater tot: size of an english cucumber
How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity clothes? some. mostly wearing dresses and skirts
Stretch marks? not yet. but belly is definitely growing
Sleep: getting great sleep.
Best moment this week:
Miss Anything?: I could go for a margarita. or a nice glass of wine.
Movement: I'm recognizing when he hiccups now! too precious
Food cravings:
Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully, no
Gender: boy oh boy!
Symptoms: dry skin, , growing belly, little kicking feet, round ligament pain, hip pain
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: a bit more even keeled these days
Looking forward to: making things for our little boy, starting on the nursery- time to get that armoire upstairs!
Scary Moment of the week- I went to the pool with a friend on Saturday and got overheated. I was drinking lots of water and got in the pool a few times. I didn't realize it when laying down but when we got up to leave it was trouble. I got dizzy and out of breath on the walk home and Derek had to put me in a cold shower and hold me until I started feeling better. This heat is a doozie!
No comments:
Post a Comment