Sweet Tater tot: size of a large head of cauliflower
Baby's weight and size: approximately 2 pounds and 14 inches long!
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: ~15 pounds
Maternity clothes? some. mostly wearing dresses
Stretch marks? not yet. but belly is definitely growing
Sleep: getting great sleep.
Best moment this week: seeing him move all over my belly, picking up his newborn diapers- tiny G pants that are just adorable.
Miss Anything?: the food restrictions are getting harder. Organic peaches are not yummy, or they just had a bad crop this year. I miss not worrying about what I'm eating so much. I swear I ate healthier before I was pregnant.
Movement:he definitely has a schedule now. about 2 hours of sleeping and then a good hour of being awake.
Food cravings: sweets and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully, no
Gender: boy oh boy!
Symptoms: dry skin, , growing belly, little kicking feet, round ligament pain
Belly Button in or out? getting more out by the day
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: a bit more even keeled these days
Looking forward to:getting his nursery complete. This week I washed all of his clothes and started organizing the closet. Baby clothes are just the cutest and that detergent is apparently where a lot of the baby scent comes from. Even Derek said the laundry smelled like baby. I'm glad I got it, Dreft, but I'll probably switch to 7th generation or wash his clothes in whatever I decide to use for his cloth diapers later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment