12 pounds 6 ounces
23 1/8 inches long
wearing size 0-3 months, some 3-6 months for the length
love the kick and play- your feet just go non stop in it
very vocal- always talking to us
nursing every two hours, sometimes longer at night
recognize Mom and Dad
noticing Mingo and Haplo
responding to us- we read you stories and make fun noises that you love
playing with toys- look at them and enjoy them hanging above your head
Charles,
I am so amazed by how much you have grown. I look at you and you have really become a little baby, not just a newborn anymore. You have really awakened in the past few weeks and are starting to play with us and respond. It's a whole new world interacting with you and it's just so much fun. We sing and giggle and just love on you. Your Dad and I are so happy to be your parents. Sometimes we really think we're getting the hang of this, although you still keep us on our toes.

No comments:
Post a Comment