Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

13 weeks

Sweet Tater tot: size of a sweet Trenton Peach
How far along?  13 weeks 
Total weight gain: weight loss this past week of ~4 pounds, trying to force myself to eat more now that I'm not nauesaus
Maternity clothes? just around the corner I think, about to buy some!
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: fair, some insomnia
Best moment this week: seeing our little nutter butter at the ultra sound and hearing that everything is developing okay

Miss Anything? margaritas, champagne, coke, sweet tea
Movement: apparently little nutter butter can respond to our probing of the stomach, so every now and then we poke around and say hello to her! 
Food cravings: fruit and milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much sounds good aside from the above but nothing makes me nauseaus
Gender: hoping for a healthy baby.  

Symptoms:  fatique, round ligament pain, achy back (these last two are why I think I'll start showing soon)
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: sadly, moody
Looking forward to: the second trimester!!!!, wearing maternity clothes, my belly poppin', feeling little tater tot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...