Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

15 Weeks


Sweet Tater tot: size of a naval orange
How far along?  15 weeks 
Total weight gain: none
Maternity clothes? nope, not yet
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: is the best thing ever, can't get enough
Best moment this week: watching Derek hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, he danced to the rhythm. love him.

Miss Anything? coke.  snuck a few sips this week-sooooo good, iced coffee
Movement:I think I started to feel the baby today- like little bubles popping inside me, there is no other explanation for them, so it's totally our little sweetheart playing in my belly. :) tears of joy
Food cravings: orange juice
Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully no
Gender: hoping for a healthy baby. still trying to decide if we want to do a gender reveal party- we don't have too many people to invite but it'd be fun.  

Symptoms:  acne!! grrr
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: back to somewhere in between
Looking forward to: vacation soon-I'm not showing yet so I'll get to rock a regular bikini  and on the flip side-  still looking forward to wearing maternity clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...