*every time I take these pictures I say, gosh, my belly couldn't possibly get any bigger. we don't need to keep taking pictures. And then when we take the next picture I realize how much bigger my belly has grown!! So glad we've been documenting how things are changing!*
Baby's weight: about 4 pounds. and the width of a pineapple.
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: ~21 pounds
Maternity clothes: bought some more clothes this week- grew out of my summer dresses. I had to buy a size large maternity shirt for no other reason than my belly was poking out the bottom of the medium one! The top part is a little big, but at least there won't be any peek-a-boo-belly!
Stretch marks? not really
Sleep: waking up a lot. finally got to the point where there are 3 pillows in bed with me to keep me comfortable. and my husband, of course.
Best moment this week: Starting to set up the nursery. We go up there at night and tweak the arrangement a bit. We all end up laying on the floor in a group just talking. It's hands down my favorite. Just a calm family moment that couldn't be better and really all just laying there thinking about what is to come. Although, the dogs are clueless but that's ok. They like the nursery too.
Miss Anything?: coffee. alcohol. Last week there were a few social outings and not having a beer was a little sad, especially now with all the fall beers coming out that I just love.
Movement: so many movements!
Food cravings: blueberries. anything blueberry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: finding that I have to eat lots of little small meals. I'll tend to get feeling icky in between and a little bit of food does the trick.
Gender: boy oh boy!
Symptoms: dry skin, , growing belly, little kicking feet.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on-getting tight, but on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: tired. just too tired to have emotions.
Looking forward to: the nursery reveal! october- obviously.
This is the last week of taking our prepared childbirth class. Derek and I have really enjoyed it and learned a lot. I'm a little sad it's ending because it was a nice time to really focus on what's coming and understand what will happen and how to prepare. Otherwise, we tend to go about our normal day. We've slowly been incorporating some relaxation and massage techniques into our week and that will be very helpful. Started my labor playlists this week, but I think we'll mostly just listen to pandora stations.
We confirmed with our Doula this week and are excited to get to know her better. We also decided to switch from obgyns to the UNC Midwives for the birth. That's a big change that we talked a lot about but I think it will be best and we're excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment