I've made just a few baby legs so far. I can't wait to see our little guy in a onesie and these. They aren't perfect, but that's okay.
We're going to be using cloth diapers. But I still couldn't resist making some diaper covers. I'm sure there will be times when we have to use disposables and these will be just the thing to pair with a t- shirt and make him look put together. I made a few different sizes.
another set. I love the flannel purple ones.
I also whipped this together last night. A changing pad. This is the first time I used pul fabric and it was pretty easy to sew with. Most diaper bags come with changing pads these days so I was just planning on keeping this one in the car. But, when Derek saw it he wanted to use it with his diaper bag! I'll take that compliment.
It lays out flat like this and is a plain blue on the back. I love the little monsters. I put some batting in there too for some cushion.
Next up on the list to make is a wet bag and a matching cloth wipes bag. I also want to make a car seat cover and might possibly make a slipcover for the hand me down bouncy seat we have! We'll see what there is time for!
No comments:
Post a Comment