We bought new couches last month and only have half the set, still waiting on the full couch to be delivered. I've finished living room curtains and kitchen curtains and half finished master bedroom curtains.
This week I hung the gallery wall. Here's my newspaper mock up. You'll have to wait for the reveal later. It'll be better anyways because I still don't have pictures for all the frames!
This past weekend we painted the master bedroom. I was super nervous to paint but Derek and I did an awesome job and finished in one day. I love the color and my vision for the sanctuary master is coming together!
I've also finally chosen the fabric to go in the nursery. Here's a sneak peak for you. I'm not keeping the brown chevron, but I think I might still need some brown in there. We'll see.
Things are coming together. In a bit of a mishmash way, but definitely coming together. I can't wait to show you all the progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment