Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

35 Weeks

5 weeks to go!  give or take


Baby's the size of a coconut
How far along?  35 weeks 
Total weight gain:  I stopped weighing myself, but should probably increase my exercise.
Maternity clothes: thinking about buying some maternity jeans to get me through fall, although I pulled out some yoga pants and man, they are comfortable!
Stretch marks? not really
Sleep: better, sleeping through some nights, just hard to get comfortable
Best moment this week: baby shower!  and the sweetest gifts in the mail from my Aunt and Cousins.
Miss Anything?:  with fall weather coming, I'm really wanting some apple cider, hopefully I can find some organic somewhere.  Also, missing coffee and pumpkin ales.-  next year, I can wait one more year.
Movement: so many movements!  Little guy found my ribs and has poked around up there a few times this week which is a new thing.
Food cravings: chocolate pie,  fruit, lots and lots of fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: if I lay down after I eat it's a recipe for disaster, but otherwise, things are good.
Gender: boy oh boy!

Symptoms:  dry skin, , growing belly, little kicking feet. 
Belly Button in or out? out  
Wedding rings on or off? on-getting tight, but on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: tired.  just too tired to have emotions.
Looking forward to: meeting our little boy

just a fun out take- Haplo is feeling better and wanted to be part of the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...